Skip to main content

10 Raksha Bandhan Wishes For Brother and Sister ( Whats App, SMS, Message, Quotes)

Are you are looking for Raksha Bandhan wishes for brother and sister then this article will help you. Here, in this article, we had collected top 10 Rakhsha Bandhan Messages or SMS for you.

Now you do not need to go any other place. In this collection, you will find all kinds of Rakhi SMS or message to your brother.

This collection includes both Raksha Bandhan messages for brother and sister in English and Hindi.
#rakhi #rakshabandhan #rakhi2018 #rakhshabandhan2018

Top 10 Raksha Bandhan Message for Brother and Sister.



Dear Bhai, you are being badly missed. Love you to the moon and back.... Happy Rakhi.


This Raksha Bandhan, I pray to God that may our bond of love continue to grow stronger with each passing year.



Sister can understand things you never said, She can understand pain which is not visible to anyone, I love my sister.

You are loving and gentle actually, all the good things in the world, But one thing that I am proud to say. You are my little sister and am proud of you and will always be…. Happy Raksha Bandhan!!

“You never say no, you never say that's impossible and you never say you can't. That's my bro, a superman who make things possible and who make paths smoother. I love you Bro.”

Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of. You know wherever you go, I'll be always there.

We laugh and cry, we play and fight. We shared moments of happiness and sorrows, which made our bond stronger. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you Sis.

I love you so much. This is the first time that I am not with you to tie Rakhi but I am always with you n love you.
Miss you so much on this special day.

My Sister, I wish u a Happy Raksha Bandhan. I miss u very much now as ur far away in the USA. My blessings and love are always with U!!

I feel safe knowing I have you by my side. When life throws challenges at me, you will be there. Thank you for this incredible feeling of security!

Over to you

What do you think about our collection? Do not forget to share your feedback in below comment box.